This section of the site can help you navigate more effectively along your breast cancer and breast reconstruction journey.
- Mastectomy Information provides explanation of some of the most common types of mastectomy, and how they may impact your decisions regarding breast reconstruction.
- Questions to Ask Your Doctor offers suggestions for those important consultations with your physicians.
- Insurance Information explains your rights regarding insurance coverage.
- In The News presents up-to-date information on breast reconstruction from a variety of sources.
- Clinical Information lets you search millions of journal citations and abstracts in a variety of healthcare-related fields.
- FAQs presents commonly asked questions about breast reconstruction.
- Glossary defines many of the terms used throughout the site.
Often, the most helpful resources are people who have shared your experience. You can watch Real Patient Stories, videos of breast cancer survivors like you.